“Teaching is a very noble profession that shapes the character, caliber, and future of an individual. If the people remember me as a good teacher, that will be the biggest honor for me.” – A. P. J. Abdul Kalam
It is not just the education which can shape the life of an individual, but also the teacher who uses the power of knowledge to bring about a positive change in a person’s life. The value of teachers in people’s lives is hard to describe in words as they contribute a lot which cannot be measured. Teacher’s Day makes a wonderful occasion to express your gratefulness and appreciation to your teachers with who you share a special bond. It can be a perfect thanksgiving day to your teachers for their amazing presence in your life.
If you have fallen short of words to speak your heart out in front of your favourite teacher, then these heart-warming messages and quotes will do the trick for you. Share them now and spread the love…
1. A good teacher is a way to accomplishment. I was fortunate enough to meet you. You have been such an amazing friend and my biggest support, and I can’t be more thankful to you. Happy Teacher’s Day!
2. A teacher nourishes the soul of a child for a lifetime. Thanks for sharing your knowledge with me. Happy Teacher’s Day!
3. If knowledge is the light, then you are this guiding star that gives us this light. Thanks to you, we abandoned ignorance and got ready to explore this wonderful world full of knowledge and amazing mysteries! Happy Teacher’s Day!
4. The greatest thing a teacher can do is to prove pupils that they are smart, intelligent, talented and creative. Thank you for your wonderful work and showing us who we really are. Happy Teacher’s Day!
5. A teacher is the torchbearer of the society and one thing that can never change is that we all are illuminated with their light. Thank you, teachers, Happy Teacher’s Day!
6. Teaching is that one profession which gives basis to all other professions. Thank you for helping me becomes the person I am today. Happy Teacher’s Day!
7. Teaching starts from home, when every mother and father teaches their child about good and bad, to every parent at home, Happy Teacher’s Day!
8. We all appreciate your patience and dedication to your work! You are an inspiring teacher who does so much for pupils and we all appreciate it. Thank you for teaching us! Happy Teacher’s Day!
9. Our parents gave birth, you brought life. A life where you taught us about good, bad, honesty, ethics, and morals which added to our characters. Happy Teacher’s Day, thank you for shaping us!
10. Failure is the first step to success, you taught me at the time when I was not even aware of what is failure. Thanks for this incredible tip. Happy Teacher’s Day!
11. You are the one whose spoken words have brought so much reformation in my life. Thanks for everything. Happy Teacher’s Day!
12. God has made teacher to imbibe values in the students like us who can never be a good person without a proper guidance. Happy Teacher’s Day!
13. A teacher nourishes the soul of a child for a lifetime. Happy Teacher’s Day!
14. Books, sports, homework and knowledge, you are the pillar of our success and in the classroom, you are the best. Happy Teacher’s Day!
15. The best teachers don’t give you an answer, they spark within you the desire to find the answer yourself. Happy Teacher’s Day!
16. Sometimes we were insufferable; sometimes we did the craziest things… But you never lost your faith in us despite everything. And this is what makes us grateful to you. Happy Teacher’s Day!
17. Of all the hard jobs around, one of the hardest is being a good teacher. – Maggie Gallagher
18. The teacher who is indeed wise does not bid you to enter the house of his wisdom but rather leads you to the threshold of your mind. – Kahlil Gibran
19. It is the supreme art of the teacher to awaken joy in creative expression and knowledge. -Albert Einstein
20. A good teacher is like a candle – it consumes itself to light the way for others. – Mustafa Kemal Atatürk
21. Ideal teachers are those who use themselves as bridges over which they invite their students to cross, then having facilitated their crossing, joyfully collapse, encouraging them to create bridges of their own. – Nikos Kazantzakis
22. Let us remember: One book, one pen, one child, and one teacher can change the world. – Malala Yousafzai
23. Teachers, I believe, are the most responsible and important members of society because their professional efforts affect the fate of the earth. – Helen Caldicott
24. The mediocre teacher tells. The good teacher explains. The superior teacher demonstrates. The great teacher inspires. – William Arthur Ward
25. Teaching is leaving a vestige of oneself in the development of another. And surely the student is a bank where you can deposit your most precious treasures. – Eugene P. Bertin
The Final Words
Accompany your messages and quotes with special Teacher’s Day gifts to make the occasion even more special and memorable for your sweet teachers. Hope every child gets the best teacher or mentor in his life so that he or she can go a long way in their lives.
Sakshi Ecavade is our in-house content developer having a good understanding about the gifting industry. She creates quality content surrounding flowers, chocolates, plants, cakes, and other products which makes excellent gifts for the people. Accurate and authentic information is what she tries to deliver through her blogs.