If you are planning to throw Mother’s Day party for your dearest mom and all the motherly figures in your life, then check out these Mother’s Day Party Ideas. Make it a memorable surprise for them on this International Mother’s Day.
1. Pool Party This is one of the most happening as well as exciting Mother’s Day party ideas. Mother’s Day is celebrated on every second Sunday in May month during warm summers. Therefore a pool party would be a cool and great idea to beat the summer heat as well. Your mom, aunts and the friends can enjoy swimming. You can also arrange pool side DJ with fountain shower party along with barbeque around the pool.
2. Theme Park Party Another great idea for Mother’s Day celebration is to have a theme park party. Consider taking your mom and her friends to the exciting theme park. Enjoy the fun and frolics, jumping on roller coasters and other rides together.
3. Bollywood Dance Party This is a super cool Mother’s Day party ideas for all the diva moms, who just love to move their leg on the beats of music. Rent a Disco or a party club with plenty of open space. You can also throw this party at your home, if you have a garden lawn or a big drawing hall. Bollywood inspired dance party would enable your mom and their friends to dress up in the Bollywood style.
4. Fine Dining party When you are looking for gourmet Mother’s Day party ideas, don’t forget to consider the idea of a fine dining party. Throw this sumptuous party at a lavish restaurant having elegant and nice ambience. Reserve the restaurant as per expected number of guests. You don’t have to worry about logistics to hold this party. Since the restaurant would take care of all the food, light music and the cleanup.
5. Spa Party Women just love to get pampered and enjoy great spa session. What could be more exciting experience for your mom other than enjoying a relaxing spa time with friends and female relatives? Book a spa salon or arrange a spa part at home. You just need to set up aromatic indoor environment with scented candles, potpourris and soothing music. Call massagers, pedicures, manicures and get desired spa kits. At the end of the day, your mom and aunts would feel relaxed and pampered.
6. Bowling Party If your mom likes bowling then why not make it the theme for Mother’s Day party. Everyone would enjoy the fun of bowling while having party. Sport mom and aunts would be in gamming mood. Arrange light refreshments, sweets and snacks for the party.
Sakshi Ecavade is our in-house content developer having a good understanding about the gifting industry. She creates quality content surrounding flowers, chocolates, plants, cakes, and other products which makes excellent gifts for the people. Accurate and authentic information is what she tries to deliver through her blogs.