Karwachauth is a sweet romantic festival celebrated primarily by Punjabis and now by most of North India. The word “Karwa” means a clay pot of water, and the word “Chauth” means fourth, as in the festival falls on the fourth of Hindu calendar month Kartik. On this day, all the married women observe a fast for the long life of their beloved husbands. The rules of this sacred fast are stringent as you can’t eat anything from sunrise to moon-rise. Yet, because of their husband’s love, the women follow every rule wholeheartedly for a ritualistic Karwachauth celebration. This festival is celebrated with great zing and zest by married women with their husbands worldwide.
The best Karwa Chauth gift for a spouse would need from you is most certainly something heartfelt. It would be best if you likewise remembered that at whatever point you have a confounded outlook on picking presents for your better half, you ought to go for something romantic and thoughtful consistently. We know how important and tricky it is to choose the best gift for Karwachauth for your darling husband and wife. That is why; we are here with the best Karwachauth gift ideas 2022 to embellish the Karwa Chauth celebration with happiness, excitement, and joy.
Karwachauth Gift Guide 2022
Finding a life partner to spend every day of life with feels extraordinary, which is beyond a blessing. Everyone who has such an individual in their life with whom they can share their joy, happiness, sadness, and sorrows along with their bliss and achievement are genuinely fortunate. Furthermore, when two souls meet and found they’re cheerfully ever after, they enter the sacred marriage bond. And, the auspicious occasion of Karwachauth is dedicated to strengthening this marital relationship between husband and wife. Also, the celebration that commends this excellent relationship is not far off. You hit the nail on the head; we are discussing Karwa Chauth. This year, Karwa Chauth will be celebrated on 13th October, 2022. Despite the fact that this celebration is, for the most part, celebrated in North India, individuals the nation over have begun participating in it now.
Talking about the traditions and rituals of celebrating Karwachauth, gifts play an essential role. Explore here some thought and romantic gifts for wife and husband to send your Karwachauth wishes in a unique way:
Karwachauth Gifts for Wife
This old age festival is very special for all Hindu married women. They observe this struct fast for the wellbeing of their husbands, so one can say that it’s your duty e as a husband to spoil your wife on this auspicious occasion. We have a few ideas from where you can get the best ones to send gifts for wife online on Karwachauth.
1. Karwa Chauth Sargi: Usually, sargi is given to the daughters-in-law by the mothers-in-law, but it would be a nice surprise for the husbands to give something sweet or salty to their wives to munch on the first thing in the morning. Saas can also prefer to send online sargi for Bahu for a ritualistic celebration.
2. Karwa Chauth Pooja Thali: Preparing a Puja Thali takes a lot of effort, and when you have to prepare the same while fasting, the effort field ten faults, so our advice would be to give the Karva Chauth Puja Thali to your wife and relieve them from any kind of difficult task.
3. Karwa Chauth Gift Hampers: gift hampers are liked by everyone, and it’s a fact, so if you are planning a gift for your wife but are a tad bit confused about what to gift her, then the Karva Chauth gift hamper is the way to go.
4. Karwa Chauth Sweets: We know that wives are not supposed to eat anything on Karva Chauth but gifting her something sweet would be a sweet gesture, especially if you are planning to gift her something at the end of the day.
5. Karwa Chauth Chocolates: Chocolates are one of the most underappreciated gifts as you can gift someone chocolate at any situation or occasion. one can definitely say that one chocolate a day keeps the sadness away, so give them a chocolate box or even a chocolate bar and make this Karva Chauth memorable for them.
6. Karwa Chauth Dry Fruits: You can hit two birds with a single stone by giving them dry fruits as a gift, the first purpose served by the dry fruits will be as a gift, and this healthy treat will also help your wife to restore her health energy as she is she has been in fasting for the whole day.
7. Personalized Photo Gifts: A memory is a gift that your wife will cherish forever. A decade ago, the memory meant a photo frame of a photo album. Still, now you can customize your gift by giving her a personalized gift like a coffee mug with your couple picture printed on it or a pillowcase with a romantic message.
8. Jewelry for Karwa Chauth: the jewelry is a best friend of a woman, so whenever in doubt about what to gift your wife, you can always trust gift in jewelry it doesn’t matter if the jewelry is made of some precious stone or if it is artificial jewelry your wife will surely appreciate the effort and the shiny result of your effort.
9. Flower Arrangement: Flowers are one of the most amazing things that never go out of fashion, whether it is Diwali or Holi. Colorful flowers and their arrangements will bring a big smile to her face by gifting her a bunch of her favorite roses. Does she like Lilies? Our Karwa Chauth collection has beautiful arrangements of Lilies that will make her immensely happy.
10. Make-up Kit: Women like to dress up, and it is a fact. You can play an essential role in making her Karwachauth festival special by gifting her a nice make-up kit. She will be your queen dressed in red, and this special gift will make her look utmost beautiful.
Karwachauth Gifts for Husband
You are fasting for your better half’s long life and prosperity. Why not add a scramble of sentiment also to Karwa Chauth with a gift to your dearest husband! We present a phenomenal rundown of heartfelt Karwa Chauth gifts for husband online that will seal your adoration on this day.
1. Explosion Box for Husband: Surprise your dearest husband with a designer explosion box that edges over with sweet messages, recollections, and stunning photographs that show him your profound love for him. You can go for a two-layer explosion box that can hold up to 30 pictures of different sizes representing different memories. The photographs are spread through the box, which highlights accordion folds, pull out labels in addition to explicit openings for spaces in addition to a gift box where you can add any extra gift you might need to give.
2. Men’s Grooming Kit: Your beloved husband is the person who loves you at your best and even in the worst-case scenarios, without judging you; he causes you to feel unique, adored, and spoiled constantly. Words adequately do not show how much you love him and how wonderful he is intended for you. Get him a customized grooming kit which is an excellent way of communicating your sentiments to him on this unique festival of Karwachauth. Made of tasteful engineered design, you can choose a special gift box having almost all the needful skincare items so that husbands can take good care of themselves.
3. Food Party on Karwachauth: Is it true that you and your significant other a lifelong enthusiast of Indian street food? Go off the deep end with a portion of a special street food party this Karwachauth to surprise him with something that he likes the most. Regardless of whether you’d prefer to cook for your better half or your significant other might want to cook for you, the way to your husband’s heart is through his stomach. From delicious tangy paani puri to crispy vada pao, street food can undoubtedly make your Karwachauth the utmost special.
4. Watch Karwachauth Special Moon Together: Did you realize that the moon of Karwa Chauth is the moon of Kartik, and it’s also believed to be as Lord Shiva and Lord Ganesha? This is the reason that explains why women who observe fasts see the moon through a strainer. Women also wear a goonghat to signify regard or respect towards elders, husbands, and divine God. Consequently, the sieve for Karwachauth covers the essence of the ladies as an image of regard to the moon. Ladies who break their Karwa Chauth fast can choose to visit a special place to spend the night of Karwachauth with their husbands romantically. You could go somewhere extraordinary to watch the moonrise. It very well may be anyplace – the seashore, the mountains, or somewhere which holds special importance to the both of you.
5. Customized Photo Frame: Would you be able to identify anyone who cannot adore a customized photo frame? If not, then don’t worry, as your dearest husband will also love this special gift on the special occasion of Karwachauth. Your darling husband is undoubtedly one of the most important persons who deserve all the love and respect in the world. Get your significant other a customized photo frame as a Karwa Chauth gift, and he’ll cherish it for a long time. You can modify it by having the image of both of you together to make it more special. Gift this to your better half and see the bright smile spread across his face, and it will make your day the most special.
6. Caricatures: Customized caricatures are most certainly one of the most special gift choices for any special festival. At present, couples do not follow the ritual of sending conventional gifts to each other. Now, the most trending ones are the personalized gifts for Karwachauth. This year, you can choose to surprise your loving husband with a caricature for his desktop or tabletop. The photograph you choose should be linked with a special memory of you both so that your Karwachauth gift for husband becomes memorable and most special You can also have a special personal message printed on the caricature. Your better half can put it around his work area in his home or office, or you can utilize it to enhance your home look.
7. Karwachauth Gift Hamper for Husband: If you are still confused about what would be the thoughtful gift for your darling husband to wish him on Karwa Chauth, then you can choose to send Karwachauth gift hampers to husband. These hampers can contain dryfruits, chocolates, flowers, cakes, and everything you want your husband to have.
8. Engraved Wooden Plaque: Recollections are carved everlastingly with customized engraved wooden photograph plaque. Hence, it makes one of the most special gifts for husbands to send your Karwachauth wishes to them in a unique way. The engraved wooden plaque is another extraordinary gift option for this Karwa Chauth. Made out of good quality wood, the photograph will be engraved on the square of wood, giving it a 3D impact. You can also make the plaque more special by adding a special love note or message to it.
9. Romantic Night Out: Karwa Chauth commends the unique bond of love shared among a couple. In spite of the fact that circumstances are different, women always observe the auspicious festival of Karwachauth in light of the fact that they actually have confidence in the feeling behind the practice and need to communicate the divine love they feel for their better half. All things considered, it doesn’t mean you need to follow every one of the well-established practices that every legend used to follow. You can make your own customs; you can also plan a candlelight dinner with your loving hubby or could go to the seashore to watch the moonrise.
10. A Handmade Gift: One thing with which every wife will agree is that it is pretty simple to please your husband. And, when you are having a fast, and your love will give his best to pamper you throughout the day, you can also surprise him with a special DIY Karwachauth gift. Greeting cards, love letters, gift baskets, and message boxes can be some of the idea gift options to go with. Also, if you are planning to buy Karwa Chauth gifts for husband online, you can easily get these gifts
The Final Take
This beautiful festival denotes the sacred bond of husband and wife. It’s a perfect day to celebrate your love by gifting lovey-dovey and mushy to your wife. A happy wife equals happy life, so one should give special attention to make your wife as delighted as possible. This deed can be achieved with these small efforts. So, all love birds should start planning their day, full of love, surprises, and sweet gifts. And, to send online Karwachauth gifts to India, GiftaLove.com delivery services will help you make this day most special for your husband and wife.
Priya Gupta is the in-house content writer and developer of Giftalove.com. Her ever-smiling face, big heart, and jolly-good personality make her stand out. Her writing style demonstrates a harmonious union between passion and creativity. She is a multitasking person, delivering flawless work while listening to music, and dancing to the beats of Justin Bieber. All she needs is a cup of coffee to express her views through her words!