India is one such country where people celebrate hundreds of festivals with full-fledged rituals and traditions throughout the year. India is known as a land celebrating different cultures and religions in terms of different festivals followed by ethnicities. One such blissful and diverse festival is about to know our doors. Yes, you guessed it right, we are talking about Raksha Bandhan. 30th August is the day when we all will be indulging in the Rakhi celebration. Sisters will buy Rakhi for brothers, and brothers will buy Rakhi return gifts for sisters. Those who cannot visit home for the Rakhi celebration will post Rakhi WhatsApp status to convey their greetings.
We know it becomes very difficult to find such words that can pour your heart out on paper. And, that is why; we have curated this Rakshabandhan Whatsapp messages collection for you. Here, you will get perfect set of words to express your feelings and sentiments to your dearest brother, sister, and bhaiya-bhabhi.
So, without any further ado, let us check out the list:
1. Dearest brother, have a:
2. You should probably thank God for bringing Rakshabandhan into our lives as you got one day of not being teased, dearest sister. Happy Rakhi!!
3. हमारा रिश्ता है जन्मों का, विश्वास का और प्यार भरा, आइए इस रिश्ते को राखी के अटूट बंधन में बांधें। हैप्पी रक्षाबंधन !!
4. My dearest sister, this is for you:
Happy Raksha Bandhan, my loving sister!!
5. We laugh together
We cry together
We play together
And, we fight together
That is why our bond is so stronger!!
Happy Raksha Bandhan!!
6. Gulab Jamun??? No!!
There is nothing as sweet as my cute sister…
Happy Rakshabandhan, my dearest sister!!
7. I will pray to God for your well-being and successful life and hope that our bond continues to grow stronger and unbreakable with each passing year. I wish you a very happy Rakshabandhan!!
8. फूलों का तारों का सबका कहना है, एक हज़ारों में मेरी बहना है…
Happy Rakshabandhan to my strongest, loving, caring, and cute sister!!
9. My sweet little brother, you are the most precious gift I have ever received in my life. I promise to keep you safe, my little treasure. Happy Rakhi!!
10. My dearest brother, I miss you a lot and wish to see you soon. I hope my Rakhi will protect you always and will make our bond stronger. Happy Rakshabandhan!!
11. साथ पले और साथ बढ़े,
खूब मिला बचपन में प्यार,
भाई बहिन का प्यार भड़ाने,
आया राखी का त्यौहार।
12. मेरी प्यारी बहना,
तुझसे है बस इतना कहना,
तू सदा ऐसी हस्ती और मुस्कुराती रहना।
रक्षाबंधन की हार्दिक शुभकामनाएं।
13. My dearest idiot brother, if you think you can fool me, No Chance!! I know all your secrets, and I will keep them safe with me till the time I am getting chocolates. Happy Rakshabandhan, and don’t forget to send me chocolates!!
14. My dearest supportive sister, if I have you in my life, I need no best friend. Thank you for always standing by my side! Happy Rakshabandhan to you, didi!!
15. Happy Rakhi, my brother! I always wanted to say thank you for being one such person I can rely on for all my secrets and downfalls. I love you so much!!
16. I am so lucky to have you in my life, bhaiya and bhabhi! With this beautiful Bhaiya Bhabhi Rakhi, I am always sending you my lots and lots of love and respect. Come and meet us soon!!
17. My dearest princess, the day you entered into my life, I cannot stop laughing. Thanks a lot for being my daily dose of laughter, my dearest little sister! Happy Raksha Bandhan!!
18. If I would have given a chance to choose my brother, I have chosen you only. Happy Raksha Bandhan, my dearest brother!!
19. Thanks a lot Bhaiya for always being there as a guide, mentor, and protector to make me able to achieve what I am capable of. I love you loads!! Happy Raksha Bandhan!!
20. I could not ask for a better sister than you. You are a blessing in my life, my strongest sister. Happy Rakshabandhan to you, sister!!
21. I have sent you Rakhi with Rakshabandhan gift online. And, don’t forget to send me my return Rakhi gift as well!! Happy Rakhi, my dearest brother!!
22. It does not matter that we are not together this Rakshabandhan. You are here in my heart, and I pray to God to bless you with immense happiness, good health, and success. Happy Raksha Bandhan!!
23. Thank you so much, God, for blessing me with such a loving, caring, responsible, independent, and strong-opinionated sister. I am so proud of you, Di. Hope to meet you soon!! Happy Rakshabandhan!!
24. Whenever I think of our silly fights, I always end up smiling. See how much I love my idiot, irritating, and dumb sister!! Happy Rakshabandhan to the one and only idiot in my life.
25. To my one and only dearest sister, I promise to protect you always and to fulfill all your dreams and wishes. Your brother loves you a lot, my dearest sister. Happy Rakshabandhan!!
26. No matter how far away I am from you, my sister, our cute moments and silly fights always make my day. I hope to meet you soon. Happy Rakshabandhan to my loving sister!!
27. I know there were several times when you were not there by my side, but you will always be in my heart. Happy Raksha Bandhan!!
28. “Brothers and sisters are as close as hands and feet.”
29. Having a supportive, understanding, and caring brother like you is a blessing. I don’t need any best friend to talk to. Happy Rakshabandhan!!
30. Being a sister is to love your brother, even if he does not want it or love you in return.
31. If I have to make one wish, it would be that you will be my brother every time in every life. I love you to the moon and back. Happy Rakshabandhan, bro!!!
32. A very happy and prosperous Rakshabandhan to you, my loving brother. I promise to be by your side at every difficult phase. Whenever you need me, I will always be there, promise.
33. My dearest sister, I don’t know what will happen in the near future and who will come into our lives. But, one thing that I know is you hold the most special place in my heart, and it will never be changed. Happy Rakshabandhan to you!
34. The beautiful occasion of Raksha Bandhan
It reminds me of the old days of childhood
We fought and patched up quickly
Those special days of fun and memories can’t come back
But you and your love will always stay in my heart.
Missing you, my sweetest brother, on this Raksha Bandhan
35. Whenever I got a reflection of our silly fights, I always end up having a smiling face and teary eyes. I am sorry that I can’t visit home for this Rakshabandhan celebration. But your idiot brother misses you a lot. Happy Rakshabandhan, siso.
36. Dearest Di, thanks a lot for supporting me in every decision. The credit of my success goes to you and only you. Love you a lot, and happy Raksha Bandhan!
37. It’s been three years since we are not together on Rakshabandhan, but still, when I see your gifts, I remember all those memorable days when we were together with mom and dad. Hope to see you soon, and Happy Rakshabandhan!
38. My dearest sister, my only dream is to fulfill all your dreams and give you all the happiness in the world. Happy Rakshabandhan cutie!!
39. I have many friends in my life
But no one is as close to me as you are
No one tolerates me as you do
There is no one who supports me as you do
I am obliged to have you as my brother
Happy Raksha Bandhan to you!!
40. Thank you, my baby brother, for always making me smile even on my difficult days. I owe you all the happiness in the world. Love you to the moon and back. Happy Rakshabandhan!!
41. Do you remember all those days when we used to wait for the special Raksha Bandhan to eat Ghewar? I eagerly wait to visit home and meet all of you. Happy Raksha Bandhan, my dearest brother!!
42. I hope the silver Rakhi for brother I have sent you this year will bring happiness to your life and make this day more special for you. Happy Rakshabandhan to you, my dearest brother!!
43. मेरी सबसे प्यारी बहन,
हम मीलों दूर होने पर भी अपने प्यार की वजह से साथ हैं।
रक्षा बंधन का त्योहार हमें याद दिलाता है कि हम कितनी दूर आ गए हैं और
हम एक दूसरे के लिए कितने महत्वपूर्ण हैं।
तुम मेरे जीवन में एक आशीर्वाद हो, मेरी प्यारी बहन।
आपको रक्षा बंधन की शुभकामनाएं!
44. I know I have never expressed my affection and gratitude to you, my dearest bhaiya and bhabhi. But, this Rakshabandhan, I want you both to know that I love you both so much. Happy Raksha Bandhan!!
45. My cute little brother, I have ordered kids foodie Rakhi online, especially for you to make your first Rakshabandhan the best for you. Happy Rakshabandhan to my sweetest little brother!!
46. This Raksha Bandhan, my wrist awaits your Rakhi, and my life is incomplete without your love and blessings. Thank you for sending me a delicious Rakhi with sweets gift hamper. I loved it a lot, and I miss you a lot. Happy Rakshabandhan, my dearest sister!
47. हम कुछ चीजें खोते हैं और हम कुछ हासिल करते हैं
लेकिन मेरी प्यारी बहन, मैं वो हूं जिसे तुम कभी नहीं खोओगे
मैं हमेशा तुम्हारे साथ रहूंगा!
आपको रक्षा बंधन की शुभकामनाएं!
48. My dearest brother, you are the most precious treasure I have in my life. Always be there will be to guide me and motivate me in every phase of life. Happy Rakshabandhan to you, brother!!
49. Meri Pyaari Behna,
You are my best friend
My constant support system
Thank you for always holding my back!
Happy Raksha Bandhan!!
50. मुझे वो पुराने दिन याद आते हैं जब तुम मुझे डांटते थे
कुछ गलत करने के लिए।
आप हमेशा मेरा समर्थन करने के लिए वहां रहे हैं।
मुझे अपनी समस्याओं का खुद सामना करने के लिए मजबूत बनाने के लिए बहुत-बहुत धन्यवाद
आपके प्रयासों के लिए धन्यवाद, भाई!
मैं आपको अपने जीवन में पाकर बेहद खुशकिस्मत हूं!
हैप्पी रक्षा बंधन!
These thoughtful messages will beautifully convey your emotions. When you post these messages on WhatsApp, Facebook, or Instagram, your siblings will get to know how much you love them. Also, if you are planning to send Rakshabandhan gifts to brother, sister, or bhaiya-bhabhi, sending a Rakhi greeting card with any of these adorable messages will make their day more special and their festival filled with happiness.
GiftaLove.com has come up with an exclusive range of designer Rakhi for brother and Rakhi gifts priced at decent rates. From Rakhi with dryfruits to Rakhi with personalized gifts, you get everything here within just a few clicks. As far as the delivery services are concerned, customers can avail of online Rakhi delivery with free shipping in India and worldwide with GiftaLove. So, if you are planning to send Rakhi for brother to Chennai online, you can go for same day Rakhi delivery in Chennai or express Rakhi delivery in Chennai to send your gift on time.
Happy a Happy and Blissful Raksha Bandhan!!
Priya Gupta is the in-house content writer and developer of Giftalove.com. Her ever-smiling face, big heart, and jolly-good personality make her stand out. Her writing style demonstrates a harmonious union between passion and creativity. She is a multitasking person, delivering flawless work while listening to music, and dancing to the beats of Justin Bieber. All she needs is a cup of coffee to express her views through her words!