N = Nav Chetna (नव चेतना)
A = Akhand Jyoti (अखंड ज्योति)
V = Vighna Nashak (विघ्न नाशक)
R = Ratjageshwari (रत्जागेश्वरी)
A = Anand Dayi (आनंद दाई)
T = Trikal Darshi (त्रिकाल दर्शी)
R = Rakhan Karti (रखण करती)
A = Anand Mayi Maa (आनंद माई माँ)
Happy Sharad Navratri 2021: One of the most anticipated and auspicious festivals of Hindus, Navratri is here. The nine-day-long celebration is commended with extraordinary shows and pomp all over India. The auspicious commends the triumph of good over evil. This year Sharad Navratri 2021 will begin on Thursday, 7 October 2021, and will end with the festival of Ravan Dahan on Friday, 15 October. Sharad Navratri is seen to respect the Goddess Durga, who killed the evil ruler Mahishasura. Devotees worship the nine holy avatars or forms of Goddess Durga during the nine days of Navratri. Navratri, which has been celebrated for more than nine days, is quite possibly the most promising festival that is praised in India. Also, commonly called ‘Nauratri,’ this most-awaited and auspicious festival is commended four times every year. People send Navratri wishes to each other to make this pious occasion more blissful and fortunate to them.
Also, Sharad Navratri, which is seen in the lunar month of Ashvin, is considered the most important day for Hindus. During the nine days of Navratri, devotees, and worshippers of Goddess Durga fast for nine days to show their worship to Goddess Durga and arrange an assortment of food to the nine indications of Goddess Durga, known as Kanya Puja. People build up immense Durga Pandals for Maha Aarti and play dandiya all through these nine days. People get themselves
To commend this unique celebration, here are a few wishes, statements, messages, and good tidings to impart to your loved ones. To make this auspicious festival blissful for your friends and family, you can send online Navratri gifts like Navratri puja thali, divine Goddess Durga idol, designer & handmade diyas, sweets, and dryfruits for Navratri, and dandiya sticks for Durga Puja as well.
But, before jumping on the list of wishes and messages for Navratri, let us know why Sharad Navratri is the most essential and significant one among Chaitra Navratri and other Navratri forms.
Significance and Importance of Sharad Navratri
Like Chaitra Navratri, Sharad Navratri is also a Hindu celebration that praises the female force and soul of the nine distinct symbols of Goddess Durga. Also, commonly and proudly called the Maha Navratri, the celebration is praised on Shukla Paksha of the Hindu month of Ashvin (September-October) with the recognition of Durga Puja all over India. The celebration of Sharad Navratri is dedicated to the nine avatars of Goddess Shakti –
- Hailaputri – the daughter of the mountains
- Brahmacharini – the female who practices Brahmacharya
- Chandraghanta – wears half-moon shaped bell on her forehead
- Kushmanda – owns the power to live inside sun
- Skandamata – mother of the war God “Skanda”
- Katyayani – born to end bull demon “Mahishasura”
- Kaalratri – Goddess of death
- Mahagauri – Goddess of purity
- Siddhidatri – owns natural healing powers
As indicated by the legends, it is accepted that Goddess Durga killed the devil Mahishasura during this time. The 10th day of this celebration is commended as Vijayadashami or Dussehra on which Lord Rama killed Ravana and saved Sita.
Sharad Navratri Wishes and Messages 2021
Here, we have curated a list of some nice, and thoughtful Sharad Navratri wishes 2021. Make sure to check them out:
1. May the divine power of Goddess Durga shower bestow you and your family all her blessings. Happy Sharad Navratri!
2. Let’s pray that Maa Durga bestows all nine forms of her blessings upon you and your family on the coming Navratri. Happy Navratri!
3. Navratri is dedicated to the devotees worshiping the great Goddess Maa Durga. This year, I wish her divine powers grant you a peaceful and harmonious life. Have an auspicious Navratri!
4. May the Goddess Durga light up your existence with innumerable fortune, health, and wealth! I trust your supplications bring satisfaction and success. Have a cheerful Sharad Navratri 2021!
5. I wish you get favored with joy, and may everything you could ever hope for work out on this wonderful occasion of Sharad Navratri. Shubh Navratri to you!
6. नवरात्रि की नौ रातें रोशन कर दें आपका जीवन; नवरात्रि की शुभ कामनाएं आपको या आपके परिवार को।
7. May Goddess Durga give you the solidarity to defeat all hindrances throughout everyday life. Shubh Navratri!
8. May the auspicious and divine occasion of Sharad Navratri fill your life with the bright colors of happiness, good health, and prosperity. Wishing you and your family a very happy and prosperous Sharad Navratri!
9. माँ दुर्गा का सदा रहे आशीर्वाद; धन, समृद्धि, सुख और कामियाबी का दे आपको प्रसाद; नवरात्रि की हार्दिक शुभकामनाएं!
10. Wishing and hoping that the colors, magnificence, joy, and bliss of this propitious celebration of Maa Durga stay with you, not only for these nine days but for eternity. Cheerful Sharad Navratri 2021!
11. May the nine days and nights of Navratri bring you great well-being and fortune! Happy Sharad Navratri to you and your family!
12. माता के चरणो में सुख और संसार है; माता के चरणों में खुशियां अप्रम पर है; नवरात्रि के शुभ अवसर पर आपको धेर सारी बधाईयां।
13. May the nine divine avatars of the extraordinary Goddess Durga favor you on these nine days so you will be showered with name, fame, health, wealth, humanity, happiness, education, bhakti, and shakti. Have a propitious Navratri.
14. May the divinity of goddess Durga always protect you and your family for eternity. Partake in this wonderful event of Navratri with your family and close ones!
15. I wish that Goddess Durga is consistently there to shield you from all issues throughout everyday life. Have a successful and prosperous Navratri 2021!
16. May this Navratri be loaded with a profound amount of happiness and great well-being for you! Have a cheerful Navratri!
17. May the Goddess Durga light up your existence with bliss, thriving, karma and achievement. I wish you and your family have a cheerful Sharad Navratri!
18. May the favorable nine days-long periods of Sharad Navratri show energy, riches, and knowledge into your life. Happy Navratras!
19. Wishing you a fabulous nine nights of dedication, devotion, happiness, and spirituality. May Maa shower her blessings over you. Shubh Navratri!
20. With the divine blessings and great power of Maa Durga, may you make progress in the entirety of your endeavors! An extremely Happy Navratri to you and your family!
21. There’s a mystical thing about the auspicious occasion of Navratri; it changes the common into the exceptional, dimness into light and distress into bliss. Have a happy and prosperous Navratri 2021!
22. May the great Mother Durga favor you and your family with all her great endowments and divine blessings! Shubh Navratri from my family to yours!
23. May you have an exceptionally well and happy Navratri 2021! I wish and hope you have the best pooja and festivities in life with the beginning of Sharad Navratri!
24. Navratri is here with a happy & cheerful atmosphere, blessed with the divine blessings of her. I wish you have the power to feel the soul and have a good time, as all the family celebrates as one. Glad to send my heartfelt wishes for Navratri 2021 to you!
25. लक्ष्मी का हाथ हो, सरस्वती का साथ हो, गणेश का निवास हो, और मां दुर्गा के आशीर्वाद से आपके जीवन में प्रकाश ही प्रकाश हो। नवरात्रि की शुभकामनाएं!
So, with the list of Navratri wishes in Hindi and English, you can now send your heartfelt wishes and messages to your loved ones. Also, these short one-liners for Sharad Navratri will work best for Instagram and Facebook postings and sharing. Moreover, as far as the GiftaLove.com gifting range is concerned, you can send Kanya Puja gifts for Navratri online at affordable rates. Make sure to check out the range and order gifts for Kanjak from the options like stationery pouches, Hello Kitty sharpeners, zipper pouches, a set of 5 lunch boxes, silver thali set for kanjak, and a set of dryfruit bottles.
Happy Navratri from GiftaLove.com!!
Sakshi Ecavade is our in-house content developer having a good understanding about the gifting industry. She creates quality content surrounding flowers, chocolates, plants, cakes, and other products which makes excellent gifts for the people. Accurate and authentic information is what she tries to deliver through her blogs.