|for Magnificent |
Remember the time you took your first step? Ahhh… probably not, as you were pretty small to remember these minute details. Nevertheless, let’s start a little later. Remember the day when you fell off a bicycle, and your leg was badly injured? Who was the one who, after seeing you in pain, could not control her tears? Who was the one who took care of you by staying awake all night? She is none other than your mother. And, to give you one more reason to salute her hard work and motherhood, Mother’s Day is about to come, and what better gift than this for a mother when her child will show their love to her. And, for a sweet love expression, Mother’s Day wishes and messages will come in very handy.
Of all the gifts out there, you know, your dearest mother will adore one such gift that has your touch preserved in it. And a perfect gift that we can see is a greeting card dolled up with your loving words. Giving a greeting card on Mother’s day is neither a trend, nor a ritual, but it is something that will never get old, and your mom can read it when she misses you. No matter what age or gender you are: a greeting card will always be your style of gifting. Talking about moms and finding a nice gift for her, the job is easier said than done as every mom’s pet dialogue is “She wants nothing,” and there you go round to give her a gift. But, she will surely not say no to your heartfelt greeting card.
And, owing to this, we have this amazing collection of Mother’s Day messages to deck up your greeting card. So, what are you waiting for? Explore each category and choose the best set of words to express your feelings on Mother’s Day 2021.
Table of Content
- Happy Mother’s Day Messages
- Happy Mother’s Day Quotes
- Funny Mother’s Day Quotes
- Mother’s Day Greetings
- Mother’s Day Messages in Hindi
- Mother’s Day Poems
- Mother’s Day Playlist 2021
Let us get started:
Happy Mother’s Day Messages
This Mother’s Day, make sure to impress your dearest mom by putting your thoughts forward with a greeting card. For this, we have penned down some thoughtful and heartfelt happy Mother’s Day messages to make her day more special and filled with love.
Have a look at the list of wishes and messages for Mother’s Day:
- A very happy Mother’s Day to the world’s most amazing mother! May you always smile and be happy!
- Happy Mother’s Day to the best mother in the whole world! Dearest mother, I Love you so much!
- To my dearest mom, thank you very much for being my biggest supporter! Happy Mother’s Day, Mommy!
- Happy Mother’s Day to one of the most important person in my life, my mom! Without you, my life is incomplete. You are the sunshine to my dark life.
- Dear mother, you deserve all the happiness in the world, and I promise to give you the world. Happy Mother’s Day!!
- As I am growing day by day, I realize that my life revolves around you, mom. I am only because of you! Happy Mother’s Day!!
- There is no one in the world as beautiful and hardworking as you are. Mom, you are an inspiration! Happy Mother’s Day!!
- Dearest mother, the reason why I am successful today is you and your guidance. Thanks a lot, mom, for being my constant support. Happy Mother’s Day!
- Wish you a very happy and healthy Mother’s Day, mom! I promise to give you all the happiness in the world!
- To my loving mother, thank you so much for understanding me and my dreams. You have always been a motivation for me. I am glad that I have you as my mother! Happy Mother’s Day!!
Happy Mother’s Day Quotes
We have always been listening to our elders or successful personalities to get some motivation in our lives. And, on this Mother’s Day, we have listed down some famous and popular Mother’s Day quotes to make your mother feel special on this fantastic day.
So, let us have a look at them below:
- “Biology is the least of what makes someone a mother.” – Oprah Winfrey
- “A mother’s love endures through all.” – Washington Irving
- “A mother’s arms are more comforting than anyone else’s.” – Princess Diana
- “Acceptance, tolerance, bravery, compassion. These are the things my mum taught me.” – Lady Gaga
- “Mama was my greatest teacher, a teacher of compassion, love, and fearlessness. If love is sweet as a flower, then my mother is that sweet flower of love.” – Stevie Wonder
- “To a child’s ear, “mother” is magic in any language.” – Arlene Benedict
- “My mother is a walking miracle.” – Leonardo DiCaprio
- “There’s a reason some people think they can achieve anything. They listened to their mother.” – Unknown
- “An ounce of mother is worth a ton of priest.” Spanish Proverb
- “A mother’s love for her child is like nothing else in the world. It knows no law, no pity. It dares all things and crushes down remorselessly all that stands in its path.” – Agatha Christie
- “Motherhood: All love begins and ends there.” – Robert Browning
- “Mother: the most beautiful word on the lips of mankind.” – Kahil Gibran
- “The natural state of motherhood is unselfishness.” – Jessica Lange
- “My mother, she is beautiful, softened at the edges, and tempered with a spine of steel. I want to grow old and be like her.” – Jodi Picoult
- “God could not be everywhere, and therefore he made mothers.” – Jewish Proverb
- “A mother is a person who is seeing there are only four pieces of pie for five people, promptly announces she never did care for pie.” – Tenneva Jordan
- “A mother’s arms are made of tenderness, and children sleep soundly in them.” – Victor Hugo
- “The most precious jewels you’ll ever have around your neck are the arms of your children.” – Unknown
- “Life began with waking up and loving my mother’s face.” – George Eliot
- “The art of mothering is to teach the art of living to children.” – Elaine Heffner
Funny Mother’s Day Quotes
We have listed some funny Mother’s Day quotes for moms, perfect for showing how humorous you can be. So, give your mother a daily dose of laughter this Mother’s Day 2021:
- “My mother had a great deal of trouble with me, but I think she enjoyed it.” – Mark Twain.
- “I’d like to be the ideal mother, but I’m too busy raising my kids.” – Unknown.
- “My mother taught me to be nice to everybody. And she said something before I left home. She said, ‘I want you to always remember that the person you are in this world is a reflection of the job I did as a mother’.” – Jason Segel.
- “Silence is golden. Unless you have kids, then silence is just suspicious” – Unknown.
- “It’s a funny thing about mothers and fathers. Even when their own child is the most disgusting little blister you could ever imagine, they still think he or she is wonderful.” – Roald Dahl.
- “It just occurred to me that the majority of my diet is made up of the foods that my kid didn’t finish.” – Carrie Underwood.
- “Nothing is really lost until your mom can’t find it.” – Unknown
- “Setting a good example for your children takes all the fun out of middle age.” – William Feather
- “There’s no way to be a perfect mother and a million ways to be a good one.” – Jill Churchill
- “I want my children to have all the things I couldn’t afford. Then I want to move in with them.” – Phyllis Diller
- “If evolution really works, how come mothers only have two hands?” – Milton Berle
- “If at first, you don’t succeed, try doing it the way Mom told you to in the beginning.” – Unknown
- “Insanity is hereditary; you get it from your children!” – Sam Levenson
- “A mother is a person who is seeing there are only four pieces of pie for five people, promptly announces she never did care for pie.”- Tenneva Jordan
- “My mother told me a million times not to exaggerate.” – Unknown
Mother’s Day Greetings
Decorate your greeting card with these short, sweet, and simple Mother’s Day greetings we have listed here for you:
- I am so proud to be your child, mom! Happy Mother’s Day
- You’re the best mother in the whole world. I’m so grateful for your love and care every day. Happy mother’s Day, mom!!
- Dearest Mother, I hope your life gives you more than what you deserve! Happy Mother’s Day, mom
- Thank you so much, mom, for being the go-to person I always look up to. Happy Mother’s Day
- Dearest Mother, you are the best mother I would ask for to be my mom! I wish you the best Mother’s Day ever.
- Mom, I’m who I am today only because of you. Thank you, mom, and happy Mother’s Day
- Thank you, mommy, for always taking care of me! Without you, life would be tougher. I love you so much!
- If I have to write all the reasons why I love you, it will take up a whole book! Happy Mother’s Day
- My home is wherever you are, mother. Happy Mother’s Day
- Dearest mom, you are my world, and I dedicate my life to you. Happy Mother’s Day, mommy
Mother’s Day Messages in Hindi
Hindi is our mother tongue, and whenever it comes to express our feelings, there is no better way than Hindi. Everyone will agree that mothers love the Hindi language more, and that is why; we have here some heartfelt Mother’s Day messages in Hindi. Have a look at them:
- “एक माँ होती है जो सभी की जगह ले सकती है पर माँ की जगह कोई नहीं ले सकता”
- “मैंने कभी भगवान को नहीं देखा है,
लेकिन मुझे इतना यकीन है की,
वो भी मेरी माँ की तरह होगा!”
- “माँ से ही प्यार की शुरुआत है और माँ से ही अंत।“
- “भगवान के दिल की सबसे प्यारी रचना एक माँ का दिल है।“
- “भगवान हर जगह नहीं हो सकते,
इसलिए उसने माँ बनायीं!”
- “लबों पर उसके कभी बद्दुआ नहीं होती,
बस एक माँ है जो कभी खफा नहीं होती”
- “सारे जहां में नहीं मिलता
सुकून मिलता है
मां के प्यार में जितना.”
- “इस दुनिया में जितने रिश्ते, सारे झूठे बेहरूप,
एक माँ का रिश्ता सबसे अच्छा, माँ हैं रब का रूप”
- “उसके होंठो पर कभी बद्दुआ नहीं होती
बस एक मां है जो कभी खफा नहीं होती”
- “मांगने पर जहाँ पूरी हर मन्नत होती है,
माँ के पैरों में ही तो वो जन्नत होती है!”
Mother’s Day Poems
You’re searching for a nice Mother’s Day message to fill your Mother’s Day greeting card, but let us guess… messages have become a common thing for every card, and you don’t want a sappy message as this is not your mom’s style. So, we have come up with a fantastic idea to solve your problem. Some famous and thoughtful Mothers Day poems are listed here.
Just check out the list of 10 poems for Mother’s Day, and we hope you find the best solution:
- Wishing You a Wonderful Day
“Sending this, Mom,
Especially to say
Wishing you a happy
And wonderful day…
And to tell you this day
Will always be one
For remembering the many
Sweet things you have done!”
- Month of May
“For all the diapers
that you changed,
For all the playdates
For all the trips
back and forth to school,
For cleaning all the spit up
and the drool.
Why is there only
one Mother’s Day?
You should have at least gotten
the ENTIRE month of May.
Happy Mother’s Day Mom!”
- Wonderful Mother – Pat O’Reilly
“God made a wonderful mother,
A mother who never grows old;
He made her smile of the sunshine,
And He molded her heart of pure gold;
In her eyes He placed bright shining stars,
In her cheeks fair roses you see;
God made a wonderful mother,
And He gave that dear mother to me.”
- Wonderful Mother of Mine – Clyde Hager
“I pray every night to our Father above,
For that wonderful mother of mine.
I ask Him to keep her as long as He can
That wonderful mother of mine.
There are treasures on earth,
That made life seem worthwhile,
But there’s none can compare
To my mother’s smile”
- A Mother’s Prayer For You
“I said a Mother’s Day prayer for you
to thank the Lord above
for blessing me with a lifetime
of your tenderhearted love.
I thanked God for the caring
you’ve shown me through the years,
for the closeness we’ve enjoyed
in time of laughter and of tears.
And so, I thank you from the heart
for all you’ve done for me
and I bless the Lord for giving me
the best mother there could be!”
- God’s Masterpiece – Herbert Farnham
“God took the fragrance of a flower,
The majesty of a tree,
The gentleness of morning dew,
The calm of a quiet sea.
The beauty of the twilight hour,
The soul of a starry night,
The laughter of a rippling brook,
The grace of a bird in flight.
Then God fashioned from these things,
A creation like no other,
And when his masterpiece was through,
He called it simply – Mother”
“You filled my days with rainbow lights,
Fairytales and sweet dream nights,
A kiss to wipe away my tears,
Gingerbread to ease my fears.
You gave the gift of life to me
And then in love, you set me free.
I thank you for your tender care,
For deep warm hugs and being there.
I hope that when you think of me
A part of you
You’ll always see.”
- Motherhood – Helen Steiner Rice
“The dearest gifts that heaven holds,
The very finest, too,
Were made into one pattern
That was perfect, sweet, and true;
The Angels smiled, well-pleased, and said:
“Compared to all the others,
This pattern is so wonderful
Let’s use it just for Mothers!”
And through the years a mother has been
All that’s sweet and good
For there’s one bit of God and love,
In all true Motherhood”
- Mother & Daughter
“It’s a special bond that spans the years.
Through laughter, worry, smiles, and tears.
A sense of trust that can’t be broken,
A depth of love sometimes unspoken,
A lifelong friendship built on sharing
Hugs and kisses, warmth and caring,
Mother and daughter their hearts as one.
A link that can never be undone.”
Mother’s Day Playlist 2021
You must have purchased gifts for your dearest mom and selected the best greeting card to express your emotions to your loving mother. But, don’t you feel something is missing? To complete your incomplete Mother’s Day celebration, we have a wonderful idea for you. Fret not as we are not giving you suggestions of vacations and all as we are also smart enough. We’ve rounded up several best and emotional melodic songs dedicated to motherhood. Yes, you heard it right. We have some beautiful songs for Mother’s Day.
These heart-warming songs dedicated to mother’s love will round out this beautiful day, and you can easily showcase your love to your mom. So, without any further ado, let us begin:
|Tu Kitni Achhi Hai||Lata Mangeshkar|
|Mama’s Song||Carrie Underwood|
|Luka Chuppi||Lata Mangeshkar|
|Mama Liked the Roses||Elvis Presley|
|The Best Day||Taylor Swift|
|Maa Hai Mohabbat Ka Naam||Mohd. Rafi|
|I Hope You Dance||Lee Ann Womack|
|Teri Ungli Pakad Ke Chala||Udit Narayan and Jyotsna Hardikar|
|In My Daughter’s Eyes||Martina McBride|
|Aisa Kyun Maa||Sunidhi Chauhan|
|Oh Mother||Christina Aguilera|
|You Raise Me Up||Josh Groban|
|Maa Tujhe Salaam||AR Rahman|
|Because You Loved Me||Céline Dion|
|Mummy Oh Mummy Tu Kab Saans Banegi||Kishore Kumar|
|You Can’t Lose Me||Faith Hill|
|You’ll Be In My Heart||Phil Collins|
|A Song For Mama||Boyz II Men|
|Maine Maa Ko Dekha Hai||Lata Mangeshkar|
Being a mother is such a job that has no leaves and offs. Mother’s love is undoubtedly deemed as the purest form of love in the world. And, to salute the best gift of God to humankind, Mother’s Day is around the corner. This is one of the perfect opportunities every child has to make the mother feel special. This year, God has taught us how important it is to have someone by our side. And, also, we should not leave any chance to thank our caring mother for all her love, care, concern, and hard work. We have this wonderful collection of wonderful Mother’s Day wishes, messages, poems, quotes, and greetings so that you can easily share your emotions and gratitude with your mother. And, with this, we at GiftaLove.com have bought you an exclusive range of special Mother’s Day gifts.
GiftaLove.com has always been a prominent online gift store successful in carving its place in every heart by catering to customers’ needs to find a thoughtful yet trendy gift. Holi, Diwali, Birthday, Anniversary, Friendship Day, Valentine’s Day, and whatnot; we have a vast lineup of gifts to make every occasion of yours an unforgettable one. Order Mother’s Day gifts online from Gift A Love now and avail fast gift delivery services.
Priya Gupta is the in-house content writer and developer of Giftalove.com. Her ever-smiling face, big heart, and jolly-good personality make her stand out. Her writing style demonstrates a harmonious union between passion and creativity. She is a multitasking person, delivering flawless work while listening to music, and dancing to the beats of Justin Bieber. All she needs is a cup of coffee to express her views through her words!