- Color of Flowers – Red
- Type of Arrangement- Bouquet
- Number of Stems – 8
- Red roses – 8
- Dairy Milk Chocolates – 5 chocolates of 12 gm each
- Flavor- Chocolate truffle cake
- Shape- Round
- Weight- ½ kg
- Serves- 4-6 people
- Key ingredient- Flour, butter, sugar, baking powder, eggs, vanilla essence, chocolate, etc.
- The green leaves and fillers in this bouquet will depend on their seasonal availability.
- The cake is covered with fresh chocolate cream, creamy floral designs, and cherries.
- The wrapping paper and ribbon is reusable in nature.
- Knife and candles are included in cake.
George Washington, the first U.S. President, was the first rose breeder in the country.