Send Rakhi to India: A Designer Thread that Strengthens & Celebrates Siblings’ Bonds
The festival of Raksha Bandhan suddenly witnesses a rise in the affectionate bonds shared by all the siblings. Suddenly all their little squabbles come to an end, and they reunite with one another all over again. Such is the magic of this festival on the hearts of brothers and sisters. There is a great range of Rakhis available in offline as well as online Rakhi shops from which sisters can select their favorite ones for their brothers to spruce up their wrists with their love and affection.
So, even if your brother is not there with you on a splendid occasion of rakhi, you can always send rakhi online to him to keep up the happy and joyous spirits of the festival.
Raksha Bandhan 2021: Celebration of Sibling Bond with Best Rakhis Online
Raksha Bandhan is considered the most auspicious occasion to celebrate precious bond with your brothers and sisters, it must be celebrated in the grandest way with your dear ones. Celebrated on the occasion of Shravan Purnima, the festival of Rakhi is all about praying to God for long lives of brothers On this occasion, sisters tie beautiful rakhi thread on the wrists of their brothers and worship for their well-being. The power of Rakhi has verted the war between Alexander and Kind Porus. So, celebrate this powerful festival with great enthusiasm and excitement with your siblings and create the most beautiful memories that can be cherished in the future.
Buy Rakhi Online from Extensive Collection of Giftalove
Giftalove.com is a wonderful online Rakhi store offering a diverse and unique Rakhi collection in its gift inventory to the adorable sisters who are searching for the best rakhi for brothers. The incredibly handcrafted rakhis found on this website are availed from the best industry experts who have great numbers of experience in creating the latest and trendy collection of beautiful rakhi. There is a unique and lavish range of rakhis found here which are as follows-
- Silver rakhis: This is the perfect one for brothers who likes keeping things elegant and sober.
- Designer Rakhis: Amazingly embellished with the best designer materials, these rakhis are true stunners on the occasion of Raksha Bandhan.
- Lumba rakhis: Express your love and respect to your friendly and understanding sister-in-law with a Lumba rakhi. Available in bright colors, this rakhi will look beautiful on the pretty wrists of her.
- Rakhi for Kids: Cute little brothers deserve the best rakhi and other Raksha Bandhan gifts to cheer up their hearts. Cartoon Rakhis are perfect tokens of your love when complimented with mouth watering chocolates.
- Rakhi sets: These sets are ideal choices in case you have more than one brother in your life. This range contains pair of 2 rakhis, set of 3 rakhis, 5 rakhis, up to 12 rakhis. You’ll also find Bhaiya-Bhabhi Rakhis in this range to celebrate the occasions with the most happening couple.
With such a gamut of options, you can conveniently buy Rakhi online from this reliable Rakhi shop for the Rakhi 2021 celebrations.
Send Rakhi Gifts Online with Giftalove Express Delivery
|Raksha Bandhan Ideas
||Top Most Categories
|Rakhi Delivery in India
||Rakhi to Delhi, Bangalore, Pune, Hyderabad
||Bhaiya Bhabhi Rakhi, Golden Rakhi
|Worldwide Rakhi Delivery
||Rakhi to USA, UK, Canada, UAE, Australia
||Rakhi with Chocolates, Rakhi with Dryfruits
|Raksha Bandhan Gifts for Brother
||Personalized Gifts, Perfumes, Chocolate Boxes
||Rakhi gift Hampers, Rakhi Combos
|Return Gifts for Sister
||Salwar Suits, Women Accessories, Handbags
||Jewellery, Ladies Watch, Chocolate Combos
|Same Day Delivery
||Silver Rakhi, Fancy Rakhi, Designer Rakhi
||Kids Rakhi, Lumba Rakhi, Bracelet Rakhi
Send Unique Rakhi Gifts 2021 for Brothers Worldwide from Giftalove
Raksha Bandhan is the commemoration of the beautiful times that brothers and sisters have enjoyed in each other’s company. As this is the only Indian festival that celebrates the bond of brothers and sisters, therefore, making it more jovial. As having a brother is like having the strongest support in one’s life, so, thanking him for everything he has done so far with best rakhi gift hampers is the best way to celebrate the Rakhi festival. The range of such hampers available on giftalove includes-
- Rakhi with chocolates: As chocolates are the best desserts to relish on special occasions, therefore, complimenting your rakhis with delicious chocolates is certainly a great idea.
- Rakhi with dry fruits: Bestow your brother with good health and long life with this amazing Rakhi combo loaded with beautiful Rakhis, almonds, cashews, walnuts, pistachios, and raisins and packed amazingly to give it a festive feel.
- Rakhi with sweets: No festival is complete without devouring on scrumptious sweets from the popular sweets brand, Haldiram, like Kaju Katli, Raj Bhog, Ras Gulla, Gulab Jamun, etc.
- Rakhi with flowers: Surprise your brother with this captivating Rakhi with flowers gifts containing eye-pleasing Rakhis and vivacious blossoms to spread mesmerizing fragrances in the rakhi celebrations.
- Kids rakhi Hampers: These gift hampers contains cute kids Rakhi of Shinchan, Chota Bheem, Doremon, Ben 10, Pokemon, etc. and teddies paired with delectable chocolates and gourmet products to delight the little brothers.
- Rakhi with men’s accessories: Giftalove also has gift hampers for Raksha Bandhan that contains men’s accessories like ties, deodorants, watches, diaries, pens, etc. for useful Rakhi gifting.
- Rakhi with mugs: These hampers for Raksha Bandhan talks about beautiful Rakhi and imprinted mugs with the heart touching word written on them. Apart from these two items, this hamper also includes chocolates, dry fruits, greeting cards, sweets, and much more.
So, don’t wait anymore and opt for Rakhi Gifts Delivery to send Rakhi gifts to India for memorable Rakhi celebrations.
Send Return Gifts to India this Raksha Bandhan
Sisters are certainly the most amazing gifts parents can give to their sons. They are embodiments of immense love and affection and their bond has a touch of sweet and sour flavors to them. Whether you have a younger sister or an elder one, they are indeed a brother’s life support who never leaves their back in any situations. The festival of Raksha Bandhan is the best occasion to reminiscence the beautiful years that have been spent in each other’s company. This Rakhi 2021, shower your love and care on your beautiful sister with lavish return gifts for sister loaded with the best gifts for sister to make her more jovial on occasion. On Giftalove.com, you’ll find lots of gifts for your sister like earrings, soft toys, chocolates, personalized mugs, Best Sister Trophy, cushions, and so much more.
Send Rakhi Online to India with Express Delivery from our Online Rakhi Shop
With hardly any time left for people to personally indulge in shopping on festivals due to their hectic lifestyles, they shift their focus to the services of online shopping of gifts and products. The service of Same day Rakhi delivery online and other rakhi gifts offered by Giftalove is certainly a perfect way to get your gifts delivered within twenty-four hours of placing the order. With the availability of such services on online platforms, you need not make the last minute rush to the markets to shop for your favorite products. Send Rakhi to India from the USA and other international countries through this delivery service and see the magic happening in your celebrations.
Worldwide Rakhi Delivery: Send Rakhi in India from Abroad with Free Shipping
The essence of celebrating any festival in India is being in the vicinity of one’s loved ones. But, when these loved ones stay far away from you in some other country, the only way to express one’s deep sisterly-feelings for them is by sending Rakhi gifts online. If your brother resides in another country due to professional commitments or some other reasons, then surprise him with incredible rakhi for brother ordered from our amazing online collection of rakhi. With the help of its online international Rakhi delivery, you can send rakhi to the USA from India, UAE, Australia, London, Germany, UK, and other countries worldwide as well to bridge the gap of thousands of miles between you and him.
Why to Indulge in Online Rakhi Shopping with Giftalove?
Giftalove.com is a popular online Rakhi store that is well-known for providing flawless online Rakhi delivery in India and abroad. But, if you are a new customer who wishes to know more about this website before placing an order for rakhi online with us, then we have listed down some of the valid reasons which make us different from other competitive portals.
- As Giftalove understands the importance of Raksha Bandhan in people’s lives, therefore, we strives to deliver Rakhis through our Express delivery to ensure their timely doorstep delivery to the customers.
- We are serving people with the facility of rakhi delivery in India and international countries for a long time with the objective of utmost customer satisfaction, reliability, and building lifelong customer relationships.
- We endeavor to provide the best online Rakhi shopping experience to people on the occasion of Raksha Bandhan with our exclusive and diverse range of Rakhis and other gifts.
- The reachability of its delivery services nationwide and in international countries due to its collaborations with reliable and famous delivery service providers are the reasons behind this portal’s larger customer base.
- We offer a wonderful assortment of Rakhi and Rakhi gifts at really affordable prices without compromising their quality.
- All the gifts for Raksha Bandhan are carefully packed to avoid any damage in the transit and to ensure perfect condition while they are delivered at their desired destination.
- The convenient and secure payment modes offered by us ensure the security of your personal information. So, you can continue carefree shopping
- Customer privacy, safety, and trustworthiness are our highest priority on which we never compromise.
- Moreover, you can send Rakhi to India with free shipping services without paying those hefty taxes and tariffs.
Raksha Bandhan 2021: Auspicious Timings to Celebrate the Festival
|Rakhi Thread Ceremony Time
||06:15 AM to 05:31 PM on 22nd August 2021
||01:42 pm to 04:18 pm on 22nd August 2021
|Pradosh Time for Rakhi ceremony
||09.28 am to 09.17 pm on 22nd August 2021
|Commencement of Rakhi Purnima
||07:00 pm on 21st August 2021
|Conclusion of Rakhi Purnima
||05:31 pm on 22nd August 2021
|Raksha Bandhan Bhadra
||Over before sunrise on 22nd August 2021
Raksha Bandhan Dates for 2021, 2022, 2023 …2030
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) – Get All Your Queries on Rakhi Answered Here
1. What is the meaning of Rakhi?
Rakhi is a holy thread tied by a sister on the wrist of a brother on the day of Raksha Bandhan. After tying, Rakhi sisters pray for the well-being of their brothers, and brothers promise to protect them from any evil. The Rakhi signifies the bond between brothers and sisters.
2. What is Lumba Rakhi?
Lumba Rakhi is originated from Rajasthan, and the word Lumba means Bangle in the local language. It is tied on the right wrist of the sister-in-law, and it symbolizes the acceptance of sister-in-law in the family, and sister-in-law promises to support brother and take care of the family.
3. Can we send Rakhi to Australia?
Yes, you can order and send Rakhi to Australia with our international delivery services.
4. What is the procedure of tying Rakhi?
Sisters should prepare a thali with Rakhi, Kumkul, rice, diya, sweets, and dry fruits or fruits on it.
Both brother and sister should sit in front of each other and put on a cloth or handkerchief on the head of both siblings.
Apply kumkum and rice on the forehead of the brother; the kumkum should be applied from the ring finger starting from the middle of eyebrows going upward till the middle of the forehead creating the shape of U.
Then tie the Rakhi on the right hand of the brother.
Offer the sweet, fruit, or dry fruit to your brother.
Bless the brother and seek his blessings as well.
5. Rakhi is tied on which hand?
Rakhi is tied on the Right hand of the brother as the Left hand is considered inauspicious in Hindu culture.
6. When can we untie Rakhi?
There is no rule regarding the date of untying Rakhi in Vedas and Purans, but in Maharashtra, people believe that Rakhi should be untied on the 15th day from Rakhi. In some traditions of North India, people untie Raakhi on Janamashtami, which falls on the 8th day from the Rakhi festival.
7. Do you deliver Rakhi online?
Yes, you can order Rakhi from Giftalove, and we will deliver Rakhi to your doorstep.
8. What is the best gift for sisters on Rakhi?
Giftalove has a wide range of gifts that will melt the heart of your sister. So far, the most popular gifts are chocolates, personalized gifts, Jewellery or accessories, etc.
9. What is the best Rakhi Gift for my brother?
The best gift for your brother is something that will compliment your Rakhi and his personality, like perfume, sweets, personalized gift, or gift hamper.
10. What methods can be used to make the payment of Rakhi gifts?
11. How to place an order for Rakhi gifts online with Giftalove?
Once you have selected your products, click on the “Buy Now” button.
Enter the pin code of the delivery area and the delivery date.
Once you have chosen the delivery date, you need to select the type of delivery service you want to opt for.
Now, select the preferred time slot in which you want your gifts to be delivered.
Once you are done with this procedure, click on “Proceed to Checkout.”
Click on “Place Order” and fill in the receiver’s details which will be the shipping details of the order. Also, fill in your personal details just below on the delivery information page, which will contain the billing information.
Click on “Place Order” and select your preferred mode of payment to make the payment of your gifts.
12. Do you provide delivery of Rakhis and other gifts in international countries?
Yes, we provide Rakhi delivery in UAE, USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Saudi Arabia, and so many more other countries.
13. Are there any additional charges like taxes we need to pay on the cost of our gifts?
All our products are inclusive of all taxes.
14. Is there any minimum amount of order that needs to be placed with Giftalove?
No matter how big or small your order is, we give equal importance to all of them.
15. How can I check the current status of my gifts?
Once your order is shipped by us, you’ll receive mail from us setting out the details of your order and the tracking details. You just need to enter your order number on the order tracking page and check the status of your order.
16. How to contact you regarding my order?
You can either drop us a mail at email@example.com or call us on 888 200 1155.