The festival of Bhai Dooj is the manifestation of affectionate sibling bonds that exists uniformly among all the brothers and sisters in this world. It epitomizes the depth of the emotions lying in the hearts of the siblings for each other in a religious and ritualistic manner. The Tikka ceremony, Bhai Dooj gifts, and the expressions of heartfelt emotions are what capture the real essence of this festival. When you find difficulty in expressing your feelings to your brother or sister and want to wish Bhai Dooj to your distant siblings, then messages, greetings and quotes are the best options to send them.
1. "Siblings: children of the same parents, each of whom is perfectly normal until they get together." - Sam Levenson
2. "As we grew up, my brothers acted like they didn't care, but I always knew they looked out for me and were there!" - Catherine Pulsifer
3. "Be nice to your siblings, they're your best link to your past and the most likely to stay with you in the future." - Baz Lurhmann
4. "A brother is a friend given by Nature." - Jean Baptiste Legouve
5. "Your siblings are the only people in the world who know what it's like to have been brought up the way you were." - Betsy Cohen
6. "There's no other love like the love for a brother. There's no other love like the love from a brother."- Terri Guillemets
7. "Your parents leave you too soon and your kids and spouse come along late, but your siblings know you when you are in your most inchoate form."- Jeffrey Kluger
8. "Our siblings. They resemble us just enough to make all their differences confusing, and Love no matter what we choose to make of this, we are cast in relation to them our whole lives long." - Susan Scarf Merrell
9. "A brother shares childhood memories and grown-up dreams." – Unknown
10. “Who needs superheroes when you have a brother.”
11. “A brother is a gift to the heart, a friend to the spirit.”
12. “Brothers are playmates in the beginning and best friends for life.”
13. “A brother is someone who knows there’s something wrong even when you have the biggest smile on your face.”
14. “Brother – a person who is there when you need him; someone who picks you up when you fall; a person who sticks up for you when no one else will; a brother is always a friend.”
15. “Brothers and sisters peas in a pod, bumps on a log, bugs in a rug, birds of a feather, partners in crime, friends forever.”
Bhai Dooj Messages
1. You & I are like Tom & Jerry fighting and giggling all day long. No matter how old we grow, we will still keep the madness alive in our relationships. Happy Bhai Dooj Bro!!!
2. How far you are from me now, my love and care for you will never be compromised. You’ll always be my most prized possession!!! Happy Bhai Dooj!
3. I tie this holy thread on your wrist and pray to God that all your wishes come true. Have a wonderful Bhai Dooj, BRO!
4. Your presence always made me feel safe…you have been my North Star guiding me the right way…Love You Brother!!! Happy Bhai Dooj!
5. Brothers are like bright rays of sun bringing warmth and happiness in the life of their sisters. Wishing you a happy and blissful Bhai Dooj, brother!
6. Together we laughed, together we cried, the affection in between is immense distance despite…I LOVE YOU BROTHER TILL THE END OF TIME!!! Happy Bhai Dooj!
7. Brother, we make the best team together…Cheers to all the beautiful moments of childhood!!! Happy Bhaiya Dooj!!!
8. No matter the cherishable time of childhood had passed, we have grown into adults, much mature with time, BUT we pledge remain together…Stay Blessed Bhai!!!
9. Your presence has always made me felt like God watching over me from Heaven… Thanks brother, for making me feel safe and blessed at all times. Happy Bhai Dooj!!!
10. You made the best gift for me from our parents, brother…You little hand and toes made me feel like I got the most adorable and amazing friend for life. Thanks for coming into my life, my little BRO!!! Happy Bhai Dooj to you!!!
Bhai Dooj Greetings